How To Run Youtube In Background
With this trick, you can listen to YouTube music and use other apps on your Xiaomi mobile device.
How To Run Youtube In Background: Currently, listening to music is plentiful, whether through a website or with applications for mobile devices. These types of platforms are quite varied, so much so that we can get giants like Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, among others. However, the most popular website Appreciate audiovisual content is YouTube.
This platform’s primary objective is video playback, and a large percentage of users use the mobile app to enjoy the best background music while performing their daily activities.
The detail is that this application makes it impossible to play videos in the background or turns off when the device is locked.
You can notice this every time you try opening another app or simply by leaving the rest of your screen smartphone. At this precise moment, you will see how the YouTube app will stop automatically.
The good news is that you can enjoy all the content that YouTube offers and use other apps without affecting its operation.
YouTube’s trick to making a video in full screen that hardly anyone knows
Xiaomi: this function allows you to listen to YouTube songs with the screen off
This fabulous feature is only available for Xiaomi devices because, thanks to its MIUI personalization layer, it is possible to do so if you want to know how to read the information that follows.
It should be noted that this trick can only be done with MIUI version 11.0 From. Another point to keep in mind is installing the native app “Music” of Xiaomi and the personalization layer on any other device. Still, you should know that “You will not have availability” the function of listening to YouTube songs with the screen off.
So you can listen to YouTube music in the background with a Xiaomi.
Below you can see how to play music from the YouTube platform in the background of your Xiaomi with these simple steps:
- Launch the app “Music.” This application is natively located in the Xiaomi device.
- Once the app is opened, it will display all the music found on your stored device. Now you have to click on the option ” Watch “ located at the bottom right.
- The application will ask you to log into your Gmail account if you wish.
- After that, it will display a section similar to the YouTube platform. Click on the bar ” Look for “ located at the top and write the music you want to listen to.
- Then click on the requested video. After starting the reading, you can go to your mobile startup, and automatically, music will play in the background.
5 new YouTube tips available with the latest app update
To better control the function, we tell you that your mobile screen will display a floating button, which you can move anywhere on the screen and works well for pause, resume and cancel music as you play.
In case that doesn’t work, follow these steps:
Activate the function on Xiaomi
- Go straight to “Mobile settings.” Swipe down and click “Additional parameters.”
- Click on ” Region. “ Select “The United States” or “India.”
- To save changes more efficiently, restart mobile and ready. Now try to start over in the app “Music.”
If you want to know more about this topic, we invite you to find out How to Play YouTube in the Background for Free on Android: Any Way You Can.
Mongersmint is a new medium, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to boost us. 🙂
How much did you like this information about How To Run Youtube In Background? Do tell us in the comment section. We are always happy to know about your views on our provided information. Do follow us on social media | Facebook| Instagram| Twitter| LinkedIn| for all the latest information and news around the world. Join our tribe and allow us to become a part of your life.