How To Create An Email Group In Gmail
How To Create An Email Group In Gmail: Gmail, the most popular email platform today, has many features that can make your life easier (like this one that lets you add emails as attachments). However, most people only use the basic functionality. Do you want to get out of the pack? Well, we will explain how to create an email group in Gmail and what it is for.
Indeed you have sent thousands of Gmail emails in your life, and probably one of them was intended for a group of people. After reading this guide, you will be able to get the most out of a Gmail feature rarely explored by its users.
What is the goal of creating a messaging group?
You may need to send the same email to three people or a small crowd of fifty at certain times in life. A messaging group’s creation is to simplify event planning, workflow, document sharing, or chat.
Luckily for you creating a group email in Gmail is not complicated, and there are two relatively easy ways to achieve it. Take a look at both methods and use the one you like the most to create a custom group in Gmail to send emails to.
Steps to create the group
Then we will present two different ways to create groups in Gmail. Just follow the steps and choose the one that’s right for you.
How to manually create a group email in Gmail
- The first thing to do is go to the Gmail website, open the app and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Compose button is at the top left of the page.
- A window will resemble in the lower right corner.
- Go to the To section and start inserting the email addresses you want to add to your group email.
- Separate each email with a comma.
- Complete the email and press To send.
It is done! So can send group emails manually in seconds and without difficulties. Did you realize? It’s a pretty straightforward process.
How to Create a Group Email in Gmail Using Contact Tags
There is another way to create group emails in Gmail, and it is by using Contact labels. This method is ideal for specific groups with people with whom you communicate frequently. For example, you can use group tags for “Coworkers,” “Weekend Parties,” “Family,” or any other group of people you can think of. To achieve this, you need to follow these steps.
- Go to the website of Google Contacts.
- Choose each contact that you want to add to the tag.
- Click the Edit button at the top and add the corresponding tag.
- Hurry save.
- Go to Gmail.
- To choose Write.
- In the section For, enter the name of the tag you want to send an email.
- The label should appear as a suggestion. If so, select the label, fill in the email, and press Send.
- If the label doesn’t suggest you, click on the To section.
- A window will appear with your contact list.
- In the Manage Tags section, there is a drop-down menu. Click on it and select the label you want to send the email to.
- Hurry Select all or choose contacts from the list. Then press Insert.
- Complete the email and press send.
Clever! When you do all this, you can send a group email using Gmail labels. At first, it may take longer, but you will find that it saves you a lot of time.
Mongersmint is a new medium, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to boost us. 🙂
How much did you like this information about How To Create An Mail Group In Gmail? Do tell us in the comment section. We are always happy to know about your views on our provided information. Do follow us on social media | Facebook| Instagram| Twitter| LinkedIn| for all the latest information and news around the world. Join our tribe and allow us to become a part of your life.