Xiaomi will not have waited for the announcement of competing terminals to draw its first weapons for 2021. To help you have a great end to the year, the Chinese giant has laid out a few new smartphones. This article is about the Poco M3. Also impressive on surprising in many ways.
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Dimensions : 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Processor: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 engraved in 11 nm – Octa-core (4 × 2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Integrated graphics chip Adreno 610
- RAM and storage: two planned capacities of RAM – 4 or 6 GB of RAM + 64/128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage memory expandable via micro-SD (up to 256 GB)
- Screen: 6.53 inch LTPS IPS LCD panel in 19.5: 9 format and defined in 2340 x 1080 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The density of 395 pixels per inch. 60 Hz refresh rate + Always-on display, HDR10. The screen occupies 83.4% of the front of the smartphone.
- Drums: 6000 mAh + fast charging function up to 18W. 2.5W reverse charge function. No wireless charging either
- Main photo sensor : triple photo sensor 48 (f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.0 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF – wide-angle) + 2 (f / 2.4, (macro)) + 2 (f / 2.4 – depth of field, plays the role of a fake ToF sensor) million pixels + HDR and omnidirectional LED flash. Photo module capable of filming in/ 60 / 120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Secondary photosensor (selfies): unique 8 million pixel photosensor (f / 2.0, 27mm (wide), 1 / 4.0 ″, 1.12µm). Photo module capable of HDR + filming
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM (nanoSIM), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO , NFC, FM Radio and USB Type-C 2.0. 3.5mm jack port
- Xiaomi Poco M3 security: Side-mounted optical fingerprint sensor, in the lock /, unlock button + 2D facial recognition
- System: Android 10 + MIUI 12 home overlay
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Colors: Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, Power Black
- Price: 190 euros
How much did you like this information about Xiaomi Poco M3? Do tell us in the comment section. We are always happy to know about your views on our provided information. Do follow us on social media | Facebook| Instagram| Twitter| LinkedIn| for all the latest information and news worldwide. Join our tribe and allow us to become a part of your life.