Best E-Commerce Companies: E-commerce was born not long ago, and this is a way of marketing purchase various goods displayed through a web catalogue of multiple platforms, i.e., markets so online. These Best E-Commerce Companies are usually developed by digital marketing agencies, or by the company itself capable of doing it.
Thousands of companies have emerged and used this method of trading on digital platforms. Still, few have been so successful that they have positioned themselves as world leaders in e-commerce, generating millions in profits.
Best E-Commerce Companies that lead the markets
- Amazon: Founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994, Amazon has become the most popular and successful e-commerce company globally, to the point that its founder is currently one of the richest men on the planet. It is estimated that it generates more than 230 billion dollars a year.
- JD.com: It is a Chinese company based in Beijing, founded in 1998 by Liu Qiangdong. It is currently estimated to generate more than $ 56 billion a year.
- Alibaba: This e-commerce company is the third most successful in the world, and the second in China after JD.com. It was founded in 1999 by Jack Ma, and in 2019 it registered a turnover of more than 40 billion dollars.
- eBay: It was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar in San José, California. It is currently ranked fourth worldwide, and second in the United States, after Amazon. His earnings are estimated to be around $ 11 million annually.
- Rakuten is a Japanese company that also appears as one of the Barcelona Football Club’s main sponsors. It was founded in 1997, and today it bills around more than 10 billion dollars a year.
These 5 best e-commerce companies have positioned themselves as leaders in the world thanks to the time, effort, and discipline they have invested, making this commerce method innovative and consolidated in the market. If you want to know more related articles, visit our blog page.
Thank you very much for reading, Click Here to read List Of Things Most Successful People Do